Tuesday, August 3, 2010

N.E.W. Works Exhibition at VAE

I am pleased to announce that my painting Space Between will be included in Visual Art Exchange's 21st Annual Never Exhibited Works show September 3 - 23, 2010.  The juror for this year's exhibition was Steven Matijcio, Curator of Contemporary Art at the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art (SECCA) in Winston-Salem, NC.  I hope to see you at the Opening Reception on Friday September 3rd 6-9pm. 

 Space Between, oil on panel, 36" x 48"

7 comments:

  1. Really beautiful- just stumbled here- lovely!
    Annamaria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim and Annamaria, Thank you both so much for your kind comments. I hope you will stumble back again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joanne, sorry I missed your comment there. Thank you to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eleanor, you are too sweet! Thanks so much. Happy Painting. :)

    ReplyDelete