Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

It has been one VERY busy Spring. I have been busy painting, painting, traveling, painting, traveling again and oh yes, painting... I am so close to finishing the Neighbor painting (still working on a title). But before I get ahead of myself and post a nearly done painting, instead of the fully complete painting, I thought instead you might enjoy seeing some pictures of one of the great places I went.  When life has more time for organizing, resizing photos, and blogging I'll do a post on some of my favorite Art works seen this Spring. 

1 comment:

  1. I was just there myself!! I feel the same about organizing and posting since my return.

    Great to catch up on what you've been up too - LOTS of gorgeous paintings, and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished "Neighbor" painting, love the in progress pic!

    ReplyDelete