Wednesday, October 28, 2009

100 GRAND Exhibition

As you can tell from the previous post/ title below, I've been having some technical issues lately. I think (crossing fingers and toes), it is all worked out now. Thank you for your patience.

I am pleased to announce that two of my recent paintings will be exhibited at Sullivan Goss Gallery in Santa Barbara, CA in a group show titled 100 GRAND. If you are in beautiful Santa Barbara, please visit this exciting show, where all works are $1,000 or under. This is a great opportunity to build your collection of great art at great prices. I am happy to say, I will be at the opening reception Thursday, November 5th from 5-8pm. I'd love to see you. The exhibition continues thru January 31. More information can be found at the gallery's website: http://www.sullivangoss.com/

Below you will see my two paintings all framed up and ready! Again, I hope to see you at the Opening Reception on Thursday Nov. 5th 5-8


Old Laurel Creek
oil on panel
10" x 8"


Sugar Bowl
oil on panel
8" x 8"

No comments:

Post a Comment