Friday, March 20, 2009

More Sugar

Well, this little still life is STILL in progress. I've been working more on cleaning up the whites both on the bowl and on parts of the lighter stripes of the fabric. It's definetly coming along. I've really enjoyed having the luxury of being able to take my time on this one. Maybe one more pass and this one will be wrapped up. Do any of you start slowing down as you get to the end of a painting, not wanting the fun to end? Or not knowing what you'll paint next?

Sugar Bowl
oil on panel
8" x 8"

3 comments:

  1. hello, your paintings are so amazing hehe,I like most of them a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opened both in separate tabs and it's neat to see it come alive with light! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the nice comments Janet. I've got one final image to post on this one. Maybe I can make a progress video...

    ReplyDelete